If you are a member of the press seeking information related to Rosalind’s books & publications, please click on the links below to download printable PDFs and a press photo, or view Rosalind’s selected video clips:
- Rosalind’s Biography(PDF)
- High Resolution press photo of Rosalind Wiseman (Full color, 6″x9″ at 300dpi, 1.7Mb)
- Low Resolution press photo of Rosalind Wiseman (Full color, 432px x 648px at 72dpi, 32kb)
- Interview with Rosalind Wiseman about Queen Bee Moms & Kingpin Dads (140kb PDF)
- 10 Tips for Parents from Rosalind Wiseman (104kb PDF)
Rosalind’s book, Masterminds and Wingmen: Helping Your Son Cope with School Yard Power, Locker Room Tests, Girlfriends, and the New Realities of Guy World, shows what’s really happening in boys’ lives. Masterminds & Wingmen Book Information:
- Official Press Release – Masterminds & Wingmen
- Information Sheet
- Masterminds Readers Guide is a downloadable document and a perfect way to get the conversation started at your book club.
Professional Speaking Engagement
Rosalind is a sought-after speaker on bullying, parenting, ethical leadership and the use of social media. Review Rosalind’s Speaking Topics and consider bringing her to your community, school, or conference. For more information and to book an engagement, contact Rosalind’s Speaker’s Bureau or call her speaking agent Michelle Fee Smith @ 800-225-4575, ext. 1606.
A Thought Leader and Trusted Resource
Rosalind regularly writes about media literacy, bullying prevention and ethical leadership. Head to the Resource Library to review a collection of her recent articles and posts.