- This event has passed.
Eaglebrook Summer Retreat – Foundations of Dignity and Its Connection to Belonging
Charlie Kuhn, CEO & Co-Founder of Cultures of Dignity, will work with senior leaders and administrator to examine and enhance student life programs through collaborative exercises. Working as a team, we will learn a systems-based approach to the following topics:
- Dignity and Belonging
- Shared Language
The goals of the retreat are to:
- Develop strategies and tactics to operationalize Core Skills
- Strengthen the collective student life program so individual students’ commitment to and relationship with the school community are reinforced.
- identify and improve systems to support dignity and belonging across campus activities
- know how to increase a sense of belonging in any classroom
- absorb new information and see it as a way to grow and provide relief rather than as an obstacle that adds more to their plate