- This event has passed.
Hamilton Middle School “We Got This” Seminar – Creating a Culture of Dignity
Young people are asking for leadership roles in new and innovative ways. These roles include traditional leadership positions like student councils, peer leadership, orientations, athletic teams and student advocacy groups. How do students bring dignity into their understanding of leadership and learn effective strategies to manage groups, inspire, and listen to others?
- Defining leadership outside of formal roles
- Showing the difference between being bossy and leadership
- Understanding how young people’s experience with people in authority influence their own leadership style
- Creating a feeling of belonging in the group so people feel their contribution is valued
- Managing conflicts as a leader
- Learning to advocate and work with the adults
*Host: Charlie Kuhn