- This event has passed.
Webinar – How to restart young people’s healthy habits: Are they slacking when they’re napping?
February 22, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm EST
Last school year, many young people fell out of the good habits they had to manage school and their other obligations. In addition, many schools are trying to catch their students up from what they didn’t learn the year before. The result is many young people feeling overwhelmed trying to keep up with the demands placed on them. From managing schedules, homework, and outside-of-school responsibilities, young people need to relearn healthy habits to build emotional wellness and resilience.
This webinar will cover:
- Young people share their experiences as they have responded to these challenges
- Defining how to rest and disconnect; and how to talk to teens about it
- How young people can restart good sleeping habits
- The importance of taking naps. Or, what’s the difference between taking naps, sleeping too much, and blowing things off?
- How to support young people when they feel like they’re falling behind and can’t catch up?
- How can young people talk to each other about unhealthy habits and address them productively?
- How can adults help young people establish routines to support healthy habits?