- This event has passed.
Human Becomings – Getting Better at Communication Skills to Serve Our Evolving World
July 19 - July 20
This 2-day professional development online workshop is led by Charlie Kuhn, CEO & Co-Founder of Cultures of Dignity, and Ginger Carlson, EdD. Working as individuals or as a team, you and your colleagues will learn a systems-based approach to the following topics:
- Receptive Communication & Language
- Improve Listening skills through empathy and identifying specific types of listening styles
- Holding space for dignity and communication
- Productive Communication & Language
- Intentionally producing language
- Communication mapping
This collaborative learning experience will serve as a catalyst to transform communication within your organization. You are invited to convene, workshop, learn, and contribute to a process that will deepen your knowledge and open paths for action.