Owning Up Curriculum Training at Saint Edwards
This half-day training on the Owning Up Curriculum, teaches educators young people to understand their individual development in group behavior, the influence of social media, and the dynamics that lead to discrimination and bigotry.
This professional development training for educators will cover:
- A specific focus on implementation support and scheduling
- Defining realistic definitions of bullying, bystanding, teasing, and drama
- Teaching students to effectively intervene in social conflicts with their peers
- Recognizing the value of a growth mindset for educators as well as the students
- Outlining challenges educators have to teach these topics effectively