- This event has passed.
Webinar: Distance Learning with Rosalind Wiseman
October 21, 2020 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 am EDT
In a school year where it can feel almost impossible to satisfy parents or give them the support they need, what is the help that helps? Please Join Cultures of Dignity co-founder and best-selling author, Rosalind Wiseman for a conversation on strengthening family well-being and supporting parents while their children are distance learning. Rosalind will use her brand new publication The Distance Learning Playbook for Parents to give school administrators concrete skills to help parents during this time.
In this webinar, Rosalind will cover…
- Developing tools for self-compassion
- How to help parents guide children as they navigate their friendships online
- Helping parents set appropriate limits around screen time while supporting children’s friendships online.
- Concrete skills to increase family communication; especially in times of conflict or anxiety
- How these challenges specifically impact international school students