- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to get your child to talk to you and communicate when it really matters
December 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm ESTFree
Parents can believe that the more they know about their children, the more they can help their kids. But is that true?
This webinar will cover:
- How can parents encourage their children to share their feelings, experiences, and challenges?
- How can parents deepen their connection and improve communication with their teens; especially if young people worry about their parents’ judgments or reactions?
- How and when should teens share with their parents or other trusted adults when their friends are struggling with stress and anxiety?
- What are easy ways for parents to create openness and trust when their children come to them with a problem?
- What should parents avoid saying when their children come to them with a problem?
- What should parents say and do when their child backs off from discussion?